No.6 Development Road, Mazhai Industrial Park, Erqi District, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province
The double-level fire-resistant rolling shutter door is a new type of fire-resistant series in the factory. It is made of extruded aluminum silicate fiber cloth and coated with an adhesive layer that strengthens the fire resistance as the base material. Designed with the functions and performance of steel fire-proof roller shutters, it is suitable for the fire-proof partition of buildings.
Main technical indicators of double-level fire-resistant shutter doors:
● The average noise of shutter opening and closing and running should not be greater than 75dB (A)
● Inorganic fiber composite curtain surface thickness and tolerance.
● The inorganic fiber composite curtain surface should be set with a metal plywood plywood width of 40mm along the fabric warp direction, a molding thickness of not less than 4mm, a length consistent with the width of the curtain surface, and an error of not more than ± 20mm, with a pitch of 300mm-500mm
● Fire resistance limit: ≥3.00h
Special grade inorganic cloth fireproof rolling shutter door features:
● Inorganic cloth fireproof rolling shutter door runs safely and smoothly with low noise.
● Inorganic cloth fireproof rolling shutter door has beautiful appearance and easy to use.
Technical requirements for double track fire shutter doors:
防火卷帘门应符合标准GB14102-2005的要求，并按规定程序批准的图纸和技术文件制作。 Double-track fire-resistant rolling shutter doors shall meet the requirements of standard GB14102-2005, and shall be made according to the drawings and technical documents approved by the prescribed procedures.
防火卷帘门外观要求： Double-rail fire shutter door appearance requirements:
防火卷帘门具有帘板、导轨、门楣、卷轴等部件的表面不允许有裂纹、压坑及较明显的凹凸、锤痕、毛刺、空洞等变形缺陷。 1. The dual-rail fire-resistant rolling shutter door has no defects such as cracks, pits, and obvious bumps, hammer marks, burrs, hollows and other deformation defects on the surface of the curtain plate, guide rails, lintels, and reels.
2. The relative moving parts must be cleaned at cutting, bending, punching and other processing places.
3. Misalignment of assembly or splicing of components or parts is not allowed.
4. The exposed surface of the components must be rust-proofed, and the coating and plating should be uniform and there should be no peeling.
5. All fasteners must be tight and no looseness is allowed.